1 characteristic of a region; "regional flora"
2 related or limited to a particular region; "a regional dialect"
- Of, or pertaining to, a specific region or district
- Of, or pertaining to, a large geographic region
- Of, or pertaining to, one part of the body
- Of a state or other geographic area, those parts which are not metropolitan, but are somewhat densely populated and usually contain a number of significant towns.
- something, such as a newspaper, that serves a region
Region, Regions or Regional can refer to:
GeographyRegion is a term used by contemporary geographers to describe an area of land or water that is part of a larger whole. Several types of geographic regions can be found at Region.
- RegionsAir, an airline based in the United States
airline, any airline that services a limited area, or any of
several specific regional airlines, including
- Regional Air (Papua New Guinea), an airline based in Papua New Guinea
- Regional Air, a defunct airline formerly based in Kenya
- Regional Air Lines, an airline based in Morocco
- Regional Air Services (Czech Republic), an airline based in the Czech Republic
- Regional Air Services (Tanzania), an airline based in Tanzania
- Regional Express Airlines, an airline based in Australia
- Regional 1, an airline based in Canada
- Regional Pacific Airlines, an airline based in Australia
- Régional, an airline based in France
Regional is also the name of at least two rail lines:
- Regions Financial Corporation, a banking and financial services company headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, United States
- Region (Europe), a political subdivision within the European Union
- Region, a small location in Tolkien's Middle-earth fictional universe